Newhaven Car Services take the privacy of your information very seriously. To ensure you are fully informed and to adhere to current legislation, this policy is to inform you about
- How we collect and process your information
- Why we collect your information
- What rights you have
You may submit personal information about yourself ( e.g. your name, telephone number, address or email address) in order to receive or use our services.
The information we collect is used to notify our customers about services we provide and is not shared with any other organisation. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We will never sell or rent your information to third parties.
Under current legislation you have many rights in respect of how we hold and use your data.
You have the
- Right to know why we collect your data
- Right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you
- Right to correct any inaccuracies
- Right to restrict how we process your data or to be forgotten
- Right to ask us to stop processing data
The accuracy of your information is important to us, therefore if you need to amend any information or it is inaccurate or out of date please email us at email@example.com or phone us on 01273 512205